What can the Consular Service of Bolivia in the Netherlands do for you?
- Passport renewal
- Issuance of Safe conduct to return to Bolivia. (In case of loss of documentation or emergency)
- Provide Civil Registry services
Birth registration of minors
Assignment of identity card number to minors
Issuance of certificates (birth, marriage and death)
- Provide notarial services (issuance of powers, affidavits)
- Provide legalization services for documents
- Provide information support and also inform relatives or close relatives in case of accidents, deaths and others.
- Follow-up of cases by nationals detained or imprisoned (expressly requested).
- Issuance of travel authorizations to minors with the consent of both parents (or the holder of the parental authority).