Bolivians married with other Bolivians or foreigners under the laws of the Netherlands may apply for the registration of their marriage at the Consular Section of the Embassy, obtaining a Marriage Certificate. With this registration, the marriage will be legally recognized in Bolivia.
- Passport or Identity Card (original and copy).
- Marriage Certificate legalized or Apostilled and translated into Spanish by a sworn translator if it is in a foreign language, valid for no less than three months of issuance.
- Original Birth Certificates of both parties (legalized by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs in case one of them has the Dutch nationality).
- Two witnesses carrying their passports or identity cards and a copy (witnesses may be Bolivians or foreigners, but they cannot be relatives of the parties).
- Proof of current residence (invoice, extract of residence or other documentation that certify the current residence of the contracting parties).