A student visa is granted for sixty (60) calendar days, with the purpose of studying at primary, secondary level and in higher education institutions of professional training, it enables the processing of the temporary stay of students for up to three (3) years , extendable for periods of up to three (3) years, until the completion of their studies before the General Directorate of Migration. In the case of an exchange student visa with or without a state agreement, the visa is granted for one hundred and eighty (180) days and enables the temporary stay in Bolivia for a similar period to be processed before the General Directorate of Migration.
For a student visa the following documents and steps are required:
- International certification of yellow fever vaccination (if you will visit an endemic region: check the list
- Financial proof of solvency (last bank statement)
- Flight itinerary
- Passport (valid at least 6 months)
- Letter of acceptance from the school, university or institute
- Recent picture 4 x 4 cm
- Application form (filled and signed). This form is automatically generated by the system at the end of your application through the website.
- The applicant must upload all the documents above described to this link.
- Once you finished your application, you must send us the pdf form to the email: (For the Netherlands). The consular section will verify the documentation and set an appointment.
The day of the appointment all the original documentation must be presented in order to get the visa.
Cost without State Agreement: 50 USD
* The Consular Section will send you the bank account in which you must make the deposit before your appointment.
Cost with State Agreement: Free of Charge